Inspiring lives One person at a time.
“Doing it the Right Way”
AONA PRESENTS COUGARS AGAINST CANCER
Get ready to lace up your sneakers and hit the courts this July 1st, 2023 for a basketball tournament unlike any other! Not only will you get to showcase your skills and compete against top talent, but you’ll also have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact in the fight against cancer by donating to the Cougars against Cancer fund.
- The tournament is open to Boys 13U and 14U teams only.
- Players must meet the age requirement of being 14 years old or younger as of the tournament date.
- Teams must complete the registration form and provide accurate and complete information.
- Tournament fees must be paid in full at the time of registration to secure a spot in the tournament.
- The tournament will follow an eight-team tournament-style format.
- The schedule, game rules, and format will be communicated to the participating teams prior to the tournament.
- The tournament organizers reserve the right to modify the format or schedule if necessary.
WHAT WE DO ?
ALL or Nunn Athletics Mission is to bring support, diversity and inclusion to our communities. We strongly believe that every person should have access to educators and mentors that they can relate to. Our programs and activities support historically marginalized students from low socioeconomic backgrounds to thrive and succeed in life.
We offer programs to enhance the cultural, social, and academic experiences of students. The programs have the goal of building community, celebrating cultures, and educating students on various topics.
We are committed to molding every STUDENT to excel in life, our goal is to offer a well-rounded program to not only improve your physical abilities but to develop strong, educationally sound and confident members of our society. All or Nunn Athletics understands and values the importance of effective mentoring. We want to ensure that everyone participating in our programs will be held to a certain standard. We believe that when you do things the Right Way and have the proper tools in place, our athletes will thrive in meeting their full potential.